Saturday, February 20, 2016

Legends Beach Resort Review







Legends Beach resort is located on Norman Manley Blvd in Negril, Jamaica on the famous Negril 7 Miles beach; very close to shops, restaurant, and several night clubs. My first impression of Legends was the friendly staff, Katie-ann the receptionist was very welcoming, her beautiful smile and her kind mannerisms put my mind at ease immediately. She booked me into my room and gave me a brief orientation of the hotel’s policies. The room was elegantly furnished with 2 double beds, large flat screen T.V., phone, large bathroom and new towels. I was very impressed truly a superior room; It was so sad they could only accommodate me for one night, since they were booked solid.

There is a restaurant right on their private beach, swimming pool, and other amenities. I must say thanks to the housekeeper that was on duty that evening December 31st but most of all many thanks to the lady that found my documents and returned it all to me. I will return to Legends, and I will recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to visit Negril.
Isles of the sun rating: 4.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment